Industrial Ovens and Dryers
- Material of Construction – M.S./S.S.316/304 Available
- Operating Temperature – Up to 200°C
- Capacity – Up to 192 Trays
- Heating Medium – Steam/Electrical/Hot Oil
- Optional Equipment – Bottom heater, CMRI proof heaters
- Trolley – Removable trolleys provided with smooth operating wheels
- Installation Site – Movable equipment
Every industry runs on many raw materials that are not packed in drums or IBC’s. In order to provide controlled heat to all such materials we design and manufacture customized industrial air convection ovens wit operating temperatures up to +200 deg C.
Dryers are also designed for post-manufacturing drying purposes.
Scan QR Code For Enquiry
WHY USE OVENS?
- Application – The ovens are used in a large number of applications (although they are not the only ones): Maintainance, Post-heating, Preheating, Vulcanization, Hardening, Stabilization, Curing, Thermoforming, Drying, Polymerisation.
- Construction – The industrial ovens are constructed to withstand long and continuous batch cycles. Our ovens are well insulated. Our ovens are free of harmful materials and chemicals. All models are available in stainless steel and mild steel.
- Safe to use – Our designed systems adhere to all the safety standards currently in place in various countries. It not only reduces human exposure to harmful chemicals but also ensures that it doesn’t get mixed with nature.
- Temperature Stability and Profiled heating – Double temperature protection fail-safe comes as a standard on all our heating systems. Various other controlling devices can be accommodated as per user requirement. It minimizes errors and prevents fatal accidents. Various substances need profile heating which can be provided using temperature controllers and PLCs if necessary.
- Low operating costs – The well-composed ventilated heating chamber with complete internal recirculation, the actual operating costs are low as compared to various traditional methods currently in use.
- Energy-efficient – The whole system consists of a metallic structure with closing walls made of insulating sandwich panels of mineral fiber between galvanized steel plates for a total thickness of 100mm. This ensures minimum heat loss. Specially designed Airpath to heat drums more efficiently.
- Custom Designed – Every part of the system is designed as per the user requirements. Being designed considering the surrounding temperature profile of the location of the system it ensures the shortest time of heating available.
- Legal Obligation – As per section 13(b)/ii of Factory Act 1948, “adequate measures as are practicable shall be taken to protect the workers therefrom, by separating the processes which produce such temperature from the workroom, by insulating the hot parts or by and other effective means.“