- Material of Construction – M.S./S.S.304/316 Available
- Operating Temperature – up to 350°C
- Capacity – Up to 10kL
- Heating Medium – Electrical Flameproof Heating
- Optional Equipment – Heating jacket provided as per user requirement and sizes of vessels
- Installation Site – Movable equipment
To fulfill the heating need of large immovable vessels / Chemical Reactors, we design and manufacture customized heating jackets.
Once manufactured at our facility in various pieces, these heating jackets can be installed on the periphery of the vessel for hating purposes.
All models are available in stainless steel and mild steel.
Heating Media – Electric/Steam/Thermic fluid
Scan QR Code For Enquiry
WHY USE HEATING JACKETS?
- Can be accommodated in the existing system – The heating jackets can be installed to any existing process vessel which reduces the project cost of procuring new vessels for this purpose.
- Safe to use – Our designed systems adhere to all the safety standards currently in place in various countries. It not only reduces human exposure to harmful chemicals but also ensures that it doesn’t get mixed with nature.
- Temperature Stability and Profiled heating – Double temperature protection fail-safe comes as a standard on all our heating systems. Various other controlling devices can be accommodated as per user requirement. It minimizes errors and prevents fatal accidents. Various substances need profile heating which can be provided using temperature controllers and PLCs if necessary.
- Low operating costs.
- Energy-efficient – The whole system consists of a metallic structure with closing walls made of insulating sandwich panels of mineral fiber between galvanized steel plates for a total thickness of 100mm. This ensures minimum heat loss.
- Robust construction.
- Custom Designed – Every part of the system is designed as per the user requirements. Being designed considering the surrounding temperature profile of the location of the system it ensures the shortest time of heating available.